Refund & Returns Policy
1. All the returns procedures listed below are subject to you notifying us by phone or mail prior to returning the item. You may return an item for any reason within 7 working days of receiving the goods. We will not be held responsible for the method of postage used to return the goods or the payment of the transit back to us. We strongly recommend that you use a traceable service to return any items, defective or otherwise.
2. We reserve the right to refuse a return if the item is not in a resalable condition. In some circumstances we may also charge a minimum of a 15% restocking charge (this fee can vary depending on the product). If for any reason we agree to collect goods from an agreed address, we cannot be held responsible for collection failures. In such an event, the customer must return the goods at their own cost regardless of the original reason for collection.
3. If you wish to return an item because of an error on our part, or it is defective, please contact us and we will arrange a collection. We will only cover your return postage costs if agreed prior to returning the goods. The item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided you retain a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
4. When an item is returned to us from Royal Mail or our carriers because it was undelivered and arrangements were not made to redeliver or collect, we will resend the item when payment for the full cost of delivery is made. Our special offer delivery does not apply to redelivered goods.
5. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred during communication with Aqua Good whether that communication be via telephone,
e-mail or otherwise.
6. All returns are subject to the goods being complete, unused and in a resalable condition. This includes the goods packaging.
6.b. We regret that we cannot refund incorrectly supplied goods if they are not returned in a resalable condition, with the original packaging.
7. If any defect or any fault is apparent, then, to the extent to which the supplier is entitled to do so, the supplier’s liability under the statutory provisions is limited, at the supplier’s option, to:
(a) replacement or repair of the Goods or the supply of equivalent Goods; or
(b) payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the Goods or of acquiring equivalent goods.
and in either case, the supplier will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage.