Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1.1 In these Terms: “Supplier ” means AquaGood , “Customer ” means the purchaser of Goods
from the Supplier , “Goods” means all goods sold and/or delivered by the supplier to the Customer , “Terms ” means these terms and conditions of sale.
2.1 These Terms apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the supplier.
2.2 No amendment, alteration, waiver or cancellation of any of these Terms is binding on the supplier unless confirmed by the Manufacturer in writing.
2.3 The Customer acknowledges that no employee or agent of the supplier has any right to make any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the Goods or the sale of the Goods other than as contained in these Terms.
3.1 Prices are determined at the time of order and, prior to payment of the deposit, are subject to change without notice.
4.1 Payments are to be made to the supplier without any deduction or discount other than as stated in these Terms or in the relevant invoice or statement.
4.2 The balance of the invoice price must be paid in full before delivery.
4.3 Interest is payable on all overdue accounts calculated on a daily basis at the rate of 1.5% per month as from the date due for payment until payment is received by the Supplier.
5.1 The Customer must, within 5 days of being notified of their availability, collect, or accept delivery of the Goods.
5.2 The supplier reserves the right to deliver the Goods in whole or in instalments, as well as to deliver prior to the date for delivery and, in such event, the Customer must not refuse to take delivery of the Goods.
5.3 Any failure on the part of the supplier to deliver instalments within any specified time does not entitle the Customer to repudiate the contract with regard to the balance remaining undelivered.
6.1 Legal and beneficial ownership of the Goods will not pass to the Customer until such time as the Goods have been paid in full in cash or cleared funds.
- Risk and Insurance
7.1 The Goods are entirely at the risk of the Customer from the moment of delivery to the Customer’s point of delivery or on collection, even though title in the Goods has not passed to the Customer at that time.
8.1 Unless the Customer has inspected the Goods and given written notice to the supplier within 2 days after collection or delivery that the Goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the Goods are deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition.
9.1 No order may be cancelled, modified, or deferred without the prior written consent of the supplier (which is at the supplier’s sole discretion). If such consent is given it is, at the supplier’s election, subject to the supplier being reimbursed all losses, including loss of profits, and paid a cancellation fee (being not less than 10% of the invoice price of the Goods).
- Limited Liability
10.1 These Terms do not affect any statutory rights, entitlements, and remedies under English Law.
10.2 The supplier is not subject to, and the Customer releases the supplier from, any liability (including but not limited to consequential loss or damage) because of any delay in delivery or fault or defect in the Goods. The Customer acknowledges that the supplier is not:
(a) responsible if the Goods do not comply with any applicable safety standard or similar regulation; and
(b) liable for any claim, damage or demand resulting from such non-compliance.
11.1 All Goods supplied are covered by such warranties as are specified by the manufacturer and supplied subject to the product standards detailed by the manufacturer.
11.2 On discovery of any defect in the Goods, the Customer must immediately notify the supplier in writing of such defect. The Customer must not carry out any remedial work to alleged defective Goods without first obtaining the written consent of the supplier to do so.
11.3 The provisions of any act under English law implying terms, conditions and warranties, or any other terms, conditions and warranties which might otherwise apply to or arise out of the Contract are hereby expressly negated and excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
11.4The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that it has not relied upon, and the supplier is not liable for any advice given by the supplier, its employees, agents, or representatives in relation to the suitability for any purpose of the Goods.
12.Display and Samples
12.1 Any display product or sample inspected by the Customer is solely for the Customer’s convenience and does not constitute a sale by sample.
13.1 The terms of the Contract are wholly contained in these Terms and any other writing signed by both parties. The Contract is deemed to have been made at the supplier’s place of business where an order was placed, and any cause of action is deemed to have arisen there.
14 Intellectual Property
14.1 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material and goods supplied (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the supplier. Upon the purchase or the agreement to purchase, hire or take goods on sale or return you agree to accept the terms of our non-disclosure agreement covering intellectual knowledge and know how. This non-disclosure agreement is intended to prevent disclosure of our water treatment medias and formulas to competitors or other commercially interested parties (full copy available on request)
15.Right to Enter Premises
15.1 In any of the circumstances referred to in clause 6, the Customer:
(a) authorises the supplier by itself, its agents or representatives at all reasonable times, without notice, to enter onto (with force if reasonably necessary) and to remain in and on any premises where the Goods are located in order to collect the Goods, without being guilty of any manner of trespass; and
(b) assigns to the supplier all the Customer’s rights to enter onto and remain in and on such premises until all the Goods have been collected.
1 6 . Force Majeure
The supplier will not be liable for any breach of contract due to any matter or thing beyond the supplier’s control (including but not limited to transport stoppages, transport breakdown, fire, flood, earthquake, acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, wars, riots or civil commotion, intervention or public authority, explosion or accident.
1 7 . Waiver of Breach
17.1 No failure by the supplier to insist on strict performance of any of these Terms is a waiver of any right or remedy which the supplier may have, and is not a waiver of any subsequent
breach or default by the Customer.
- No Assignment
18.1 Neither the Contract, nor any rights under the Contract may be assigned by the Customer without the prior written consent of the supplier, which is at the supplier’s absolute discretion.
19.1 If any provision contained in these Terms is held by a court to be unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions are not affected.
- Governing Law
20.1 These Terms and the Contract shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute arising.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions for Competitions hosted via the AquaGood.co.uk Website and/or Social Media Platforms.
Aqua Good will be referred to as “The Promoter”
Standard Terms and Conditions:
- The Terms and Conditions stated here may be subject to change, without prior notice, at the sole discretion of The Promoter.
- The Promoter can determine the entry requirements to be able to qualify for a competition.
- Additional Terms & Conditions might apply to each individual competition – these terms will be posted on the competition page on the Aqua Good.co.uk website and/or social media.
- The Competition might be published and promoted on the Aqua Good.co.uk website, Facebook page or any other sources.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 and be a UK resident.
- The competition is not open to employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, the prize sponsors and their immediate families or to the prize sponsors’ respective advertising agencies or PR companies.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Additional entries will not be considered unless otherwise specified with regards to individual competitions.
- The winner will be randomly selected by the judges and the judges’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified via social network and/or email, and will be required to provide their contact details and/or delivery address via private messaging or email. The organisers will endeavour to contact the winner via the email address provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 3 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- Claiming of the prize is subject to availability of the Prize Giver.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. Winners will have to claim their prize within 60 days of the draw having taken place, if the winner fails to comply for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners may be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner or the prize sponsor, which request the Winner may decline.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason they deem necessary. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- By entering any competitions on the Aqua Good.co.uk website or social media platforms, you confirm that you understand and accept the above Terms & Conditions.